Reputed Security Services Company in Bahrain required applications for Male Security Guards Jobs from willing candidates to provide Man Guard Services to their National and International clients. The complete details of 6G Welders Jobs in Bahrain are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Security Services Company.
- Candidates applying for Security Guard Jobs in Bahrain must have Matric qualification or education. While Bahrain government Guards Training School (GTS) certificate will be provided by the company.
- Can speak and understand English language. Knowledge of Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 23 – 42 years are eligible to apply for Bahrain Male Security Guards Jobs.
No relevant field experience is required for Male Security Guard Jobs in Bahrain Jobs but preference will be given to experienced candidates.
The job timing is between 10 – 12 hours according to Bahrain labour Laws.
Monthly salary package for Male Security Guard Jobs in Bahrain is between 100 – 110 Bahraini Dinars without overtime.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement / Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Bahrain labour Laws.
The male candidates who are willing to apply for Male Security Guards Jobs in Bahrain for complete details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Bahrain Male Security Guard Jobs isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Security Guards Jobs in Bahrain.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card (CNIC) or ID card.
- 3 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.