Famous Automotive Company “Fakhro Motors” in Kingdom of Bahrain required application form willing candidates for workshop supervisor jobs who had experience in managing workshop. The complete details of Bahrain workshop supervisor jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- Candidates must have at least FSc qualification / education along with diploma in automotive or equivalent qualification.
- Valid LTV or HTV driving license.
- Strong leadership and problem solving skills.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Can read, write and speak English Language.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 25 – 40 years are eligible to apply for workshop supervisor jobs in Bahrain.
No relevant field experience is required for workshop supervisor jobs in Bahrain but preference is given to candidates who had experience in burger chain or fast food restaurants.
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to Bahrain labour Laws.
Monthly salary package for workshop supervisor jobs is between 400 – 500 Bahraini Dinars.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Bahrain labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Bahrain workshop supervisor jobs send their CV/Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Workshop Supervisors Jobs in Bahrain isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for workshop supervisor jobs.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or National Identity card.
- 2 to 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.