A New Spa in Kingdom of Bahrain required urgently required part time and full time female spa workers including Female hairdresser, hair stylist, nail technicians, nail artists and Spa supervisor. The complete details of Bahrain Spa Workers Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- Candidates must have at least FSc or FA qualification/education.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Can read, write and speak English Language.
- Must be well presentable, reliable and well spoken.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 23 – 45 years are eligible to apply for Female Spa Workers Jobs in Bahrain.
Candidates are preferred to have a minimum of 5 years experience in their respective field. for Female Spa Workers Jobs in Bahrain.
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to Bahrain labour Laws.
Monthly salary package for Female Spa Workers Jobs is between 300 – 360 Bahraini Dinars.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Bahrain labour Laws.
The female candidates who are willing to apply for Bahrain Spa Workers Jobs email their Resume or CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Wall Painters Jobs in Bahrain isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Female Spa Workers Jobs.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card (CNIC) or ID card.
- 2 to 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.