Famous 5 Star Hotel in Bahrain required applications from willing and experiences male & female candidates for Security Officers Jobs for providing different security services to their national and international clients. The complete details of Bahrain security officer jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Bahrain 5 Star Hotel.
- Candidate must have FSc/BSc qualification or education.
- Can speak and understand English language. Knowledge of Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 25 – 40 years are eligible to apply for Male and Female Security Officers Jobs in Bahrain.
No relevant field experience is required for construction workers jobs in Bahrain but preference will be given to hardworking and experienced candidates.
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to Bahrain labour Laws.
Monthly salary package of 110 – 120 Bahraini Dinars for security officer jobs in Bahrain.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Bahrain labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Bahrain Security Officer Jobs for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Security Officer Jobs in Bahrain isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for security officer jobs in Bahrain.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or National Identity card.
- 4 to 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.