Well Known Security Company in Bahrain required applications from willing male and female candidates for Security Guards Jobs to provide security services to their clients. The complete details of Bahrain security guards jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Bahrain Security Company.
- At-least Metric/FA/FSc qualification or education.
- For male security guard jobs height must be 5.7 feet or 175 centimetres.
- Can speak and understand English language. Knowledge of Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Have good communicational and verbal skills.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 22 – 45 years are eligible to apply for Male and Female Security Guard Jobs in Bahrain.
No relevant field experience is required for Security Guard Jobs in Bahrain but preference will be given to hardworking an talented candidates.
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to Bahrain labour Laws.
Monthly salary package of 100 – 120 Bahraini Dinars for Male and Female Security Guard Jobs in Bahrain.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Bahrain labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Bahrain security guards jobs for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Male and Female Security Guards Jobs in Bahrain isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for security guards jobs in Bahrain.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or ID card.
- 4 to 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.