Leading Security Services Company in Bahrain required applications for security guard jobs from willing male and female candidates to provide different security services to their clients. The complete details of Bahrain Security Guard Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Security Services Company.
- Candidates must have FA, FSc or BA qualification or education.
- Candidates must have 5.8 Feet or 172 centimeters Height.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Can speak, read and write English language.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 21 – 40 years are eligible to apply for Male & Female Security Guards Jobs in Bahrain.
No relevant field experience is required for Bahrain Security Guards Jobs.
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to Bahrain labor Laws.
Monthly salary package for Bahrain Security Guard Jobs is between 110 – 120 Bahraini Dinars.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Bahrain labor Laws.
The male and female candidates who are willing to apply for Bahrain Security Guard Jobs send their Resume/CV on email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Security Guard Jobs in Bahrain isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Bahrain Male and Female Security Guards jobs.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card (CNIC) or ID card.
- 3 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.