Well known private school system “Al Noor International School” in Bahrain required applications from educated male and female candidtes for School Teachers jobs to teach different subjects to primary classes. The complete details of Bahrain School Teachers Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Al Noor International School.
- Candidate must have BS (Hon’s) or 16 Years of education in any subject.
- Can understand and speak Arabic and English language.
- Have good communicational and verbal skills.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 25 – 45 years are eligible to apply for Bahrain Al Noor School Teachers Jobs.
No relevent field experience is required for Primary School Teacher Jobs in Bahrain but preference will be given to experienced male and female candidates.
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to Bahrain labor Laws.
Monthly salary package is not specified in Jobs Advertisement but expected salary is between 1600 – 1800 Bahraini Dinars for Primary School Teacher jobs in Bahrain.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Bahrain labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Bahrain School Teachers Jobs send their resume at email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Primary School Teachers Jobs in Bahrain isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Bahrain School Teachers Jobs.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or national Identity card.
- 2 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.