Well known company in Bahrain required Project Manager for different projects. The complete details of Bahrain project manager jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Bahrain Private Company.
- Candidate must have BSc/BS qualification in Management or relevant field.
- Must have PMP Certificate.
- Familiar with Microsoft office tools (MS Projects and PowerPoint etc.)
- Can understand, speak and write Arabic and English language.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 25 – 48 years are eligible to apply.
6 to 8 years experience in project management is required for project manager jobs in Bahrain.
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to Bahrain labor Laws.
Monthly salary package is not specified in job advertisement but expected salary is between 600 – 700 Bahraini Dinars for project manager jobs in Bahrain.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Bahrain labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Bahrain project manager jobs send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for project manager jobs.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or ID card.
- 4 to 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.