Well known Employment Promoters in Bahrain required applications from willing male and female candidates for Office Staff Jobs including Air Ticketing (IATA) Officer & Supervisor, Male & Female Reservation Clerk and Female Executive Secretary for providing different services to their clients. The complete details of Bahrain Office Staff Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- At-least FA/FSc qualification or education with 1 year relevant field diploma.
- Can read and speak English language. Knowledge of Arabic language is added advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Have good verbal and communicational skills.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 22 – 40 years are eligible to apply for Air Ticketing (IATA) Officer & Supervisor, Male & Female Reservation Clerk and Female Executive Secretary jobs in Bahrain.
At least 5 – 7 years relevant field experience is required for Office Staff Jobs in Bahrain.
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to Bahrain labour Laws.
Monthly salary package for Air Ticketing (IATA) Officer Jobs is between 220 – 250 Dinars, Air Ticketing (IATA) Supervisor Jobs monthly salary is between 180 – 200 Dinars. While for Male & Female Reservation Clerk Jobs salary package is between 160 – 180 Dinars and for Female Executive Secretary Jobs monthly salary package is between 130 – 150 Dinars.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the UAE labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Bahrain Office Staff Jobs view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Office Staff Jobs in Bahrain isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Air Ticketing (IATA) Officer & Supervisor, Male & Female Reservation Clerk and Female Executive Secretary jobs in Bahrain.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC / National Identity card.
- 2 – 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.