Leading Security Services providing company in Bahrain required applications for Security Guards Jobs from willing male and female candidates for providing different security services to Shopping Malls, Banks, Offices and Airports. The complete details of Bahrain Male and Female Security Guard Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Security Services Company.
- Candidates want to apply for Male and Female Security Guards Jobs must have Matric / FA / BA qualification or education.
- Height should be 5 Feet and 6 Inches or 172 Centimeters.
- Can Speak and Understand English Language.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 21 – 40 years are eligible to apply for Male and Female Security Guard Jobs in Bahrain.
No relevant field experience is required for Security Guards Jobs in Bahrain but preference will be given to experienced candidates.
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to Bahrain labour Laws.
Monthly salary package for Bahrain Male and Female Security Guard Jobs is between 110 – 120 Bahraini Dinars.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement / Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Bahrain labour Laws.
The male and female candidates who are willing to apply for Bahrain Security Guards Jobs send their CV / Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Male and Female Security Guards Jobs in Bahrain isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Male and Female Security Guard Jobs in Bahrain.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card (CNIC) or ID card.
- 3 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.