Well known and famous hotel in Bahrain required hotel staff including Finance controller, Restaurant manager, Chef, Cook, Assistant Cook, Chief Accountant, Customer service assistant, Waiters and juice makers for restaurant. The complete details of Bahrain hotel staff jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- Candidate must have Matric qualification.
- Can understand and speak Arabic and English language.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 20 – 50 years are eligible to apply.
No experience is required for hotel staff jobs in Bahrain.
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to Bahrain labor Laws.
Monthly salary package is not specified in job advertisement but expected salary is between 150 – 400 Bahraini Dinars for hotel staff jobs in Bahrain.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Bahrain labor Laws.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for hotel staff jobs.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or ID card.
- 4 to 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.