Famous Security Services providing Company in Bahrain required applications from willing male and female candidates for 5 Star & 7 Star Hotel Security Guard Jobs. The complete details of Bahrain Hotel Security Guard Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Security Services Company.
- Candidates must have Matric, but preference will be given to candidates have higher qualification or education.
- Candidate height shell be 5.6 Feet or 174 Centimeters.
- Have good communication skills in English.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 24 – 40 years are eligible to apply for 5 & 7 Star Hotel Security Guards Jobs in Bahrain.
No relevant field experience is required for Hotel Security Guards Jobs in Bahrain but preference will be given to experienced candidates.
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to Bahrain labour Laws.
Monthly salary package for 5 Star & 7 Star Bahrain Hotel Security Guard Jobs is between 100 – 110 Bahraini Dinars.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Bahrain labour Laws.
The male and female candidates who are willing to apply for Bahrain Hotel Security Guard Jobs send their Resume/CV at email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Bahrain Hotel Security Guards Jobs isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Hotel Security Guards Jobs in Bahrain.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card (CNIC) or ID card.
- 3 to 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.