Famous Company in Bahrain required applications for Helper Worker jobs from willing male and female candidates for different projects. The complete details of Bahrain Helper Worker Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- Candidates must have Matric or higher qualification or education.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 20 – 48 years are eligible to apply for Helper Worker Jobs in Bahrain.
No relevant field experience is required for Helper Worker Jobs.
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to Bahrain labor Laws.
Monthly salary package for Bahrain Helpers and Workers Jobs is between 80 – 120 Bahraini Dinars.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Bahrain labor Laws.
The male and female candidates who are willing to apply for Bahrain Helper Worker Jobs send their Resume/CV on firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Helpers and Workers Jobs in Bahrain isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Bahrain Helpers Workers Jobs.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card (CNIC) or ID card.
- 2 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.