Well known Technical Supplies Center in Bahrain required applications for Forklift Operators Jobs from willing male candidates for loading and unloading different materials and deliveries from trucks, trailers, containers and loading docks. The complete details of Bahrain Forklift Operator Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Technical Supplies Center.
- Candidates must be have High School or higher qualification or education.
- Must hold valid driving license of Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Oman and Qatar or have expire driving license of Bahrain.
- Have good verbal and communicational skills.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 24 – 45 years are eligible to apply for Construction Fork Lift Operator Jobs in Bahrain.
No relevant field experience is required for Bahrain Forklift Operator Jobs but preference will be given to talented, experienced and gulf return candidates.
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to Bahrain labour Laws.
Monthly salary package for Bahrain Forklift Operator Jobs is between 130 – 140 Bahraini Dinars along with overtime.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Bahrain labour Laws.
The male and female candidates who are willing to apply for Bahrain Forklift Operator Jobs send their Resume/CV at email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Bahrain Forklift Operator Jobs isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Fork Lift Operator Jobs in Bahrain.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card (CNIC) or ID card.
- Copy of valid driving license of GCC or Bahrain.
- 2 to 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.