Reputed Mirror, Tempered and Fiberglass Manufacturing Factory in Bahrain required applications for Labours and Helpers jobs from willing male candidates for different works. The complete details of Bahrain Fiber Glass Factory Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Fiber Glass Factory.
- Candidates must be literate or have at least matric education or qualification.
- Have good communicational and verbal skills.
- Can speak and understand English language. Knowledge of Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 19 – 34 years are eligible to apply for Mirror and Tempered Glass manufacturing factory jobs in Bahrain.
No relevant field experience is required for Helpers & Labour Jobs in Bahrain Glass manufacturing factory but preference will be given to hardworking candidates.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Bahrain labor Laws.
Monthly salary package for Bahrain Helpers and Labour Jobs is between 90 – 100 Bahraini Dinars plus overtime.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Bahrain labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Bahrain Fiber Glass Factory Jobs for more details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Fiber Glass Factory Worker Jobs in Bahrain isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Mirror, Tempered and Fiber Glass manufacturing factory jobs in Bahrain.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC/ID.
- 2 to 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (Medical Certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.