Leading Shipping Services providing company in Bahrain required applications for Courier Delivery Bike Riders from willing male candidates who have valid driving license to deliver vide varieties of items to different address through different routes. The complete details of Bahrain Courier Delivery Bike Riders Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Shipping Services Company.
- Candidates must have Matric / FA / BA qualification or education.
- Must have valid LTV driving license.
- Can Speak and Understand English Language. Knowledge of Arabic is an added advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 23 – 45 years are eligible to apply for Bahrain Courier Delivery Bike Riders Jobs.
No relevant field experience is required for Bike Riders Jobs in Bahrain but preference will be given to experienced candidates.
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to Bahrain labour Laws.
Monthly salary package for Courier Delivery Bike Riders Jobs in Bahrain is between 120 – 140 Bahraini Dinars or 500 Fils per delivery.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement / Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Bahrain labour Laws.
The male candidates who are willing to apply for Bahrain Courier Delivery Bike Riders Jobs send their CV / Resume at email@example.com for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Courier Delivery Bike Rider Jobs in Bahrain isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Bike Riders Jobs in Bahrain.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card (CNIC) or ID card.
- valid copy of LTV driving license.
- 2 to 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.