A leading Restaurants Company required applications from highly talented and willing female and male candidates for the position of Call Center manager. The complete details of Bahrain Call Center Manager Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Private Restaurants Company.
- Candidates must have at least FSc or BSc qualification or education.
- Fluent in English (Oral & Written) Arabic language knowledge is distinct advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities. Must be well presentable, reliable and well spoken.
- Candidates must have IT skills: MS office, PowerPoint, Project Planing and must be initiative, self motivated, result oriented and team player.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 22 – 50 years are eligible to apply for Call Center Manager Jobs in Bahrain.
Candidates are preferred to have a 3 to 5 years managerial experience within the call center operations in a well known customer service organisation..
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to Bahrain labor Laws.
Monthly salary package for Bahrain Call Center Manager Jobs is between 800 – 850 Bahraini Dinars.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Bahrain labor Laws.
The female and male candidates who are willing to apply for Bahrain Call Center Manager Jobs email their Resume or CV at email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Call Center Manager Jobs.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card (CNIC) or ID card.
- 3 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.