Famous Passenger Transportation Service providing Company in Bahrain required applications from willing male candidates who have valid HTV driving license for Bus Drivers Jobs to transport passengers to different locations in the country. The complete details of Bahrain bus drivers jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Private Transportation Company.
- At-least FA/FSc qualification or Education.
- Candidates must have valid GCC HTV drivers license.
- Have good communicational and verbal skills.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 25 – 45 years are eligible to apply for Bus Driver Jobs in Bahrain.
No relevant field experience is required for Bus Driver Jobs in Bahrain but preference will be given to male candidates having valid HTV driving licence.
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to Bahrain labour Laws.
Monthly salary package of 130 – 140 Bahraini Dinars with overtime plus trip for Bahrain Bus Drivers jobs.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Bahrain labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Bahrain Bus Drivers Jobs send their resume at email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Bus Drivers Jobs in Bahrain isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Bus Driver Jobs in Bahrain.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC / National Identity card.
- 3 – 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copy of valid GCC HTV driving license.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.