Public Transport Company of Bahrain required applications from talented and skilled candidates for bus driver jobs. The complete details of Bahrain Bus Driver Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Public Transport Company of Bahrain.
- Candidates must have at least Matric qualification or education.
- Must have valid GCC Big Bus or Heavy License.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Able to read, write and speak English & Arabic language
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 25 – 45 years are eligible to apply for Bahrain Bus drivers Jobs in Bahrain.
At least 5 years relevant field experience is required for drivers jobs in kingdom of Bahrain.
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to Bahrain labor Laws.
Monthly salary package for Bahrain Bus Driver Jobs is between 400 – 450 Bahraini Dinars.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Bahrain labor Laws.
The female and male candidates who are willing to apply for Bahrain Bus Drivers Jobs for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Bus Drivers Jobs.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card (CNIC) or ID card.
- Copy of Driving license.
- 2 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.