Well known Beauty Salon in Bahrain required applications from Male and Female Beauticians who are experts in hair removal, manicure and pedicure, skin care therapies and managing client appointments. The complete details of Bahrain Beautician jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Bahrain Beauty Salon.
- Candidate must have Matric/FA/FSc qualification or education.
- 1 year Beautician course from recognized government or private institute.
- not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 22 – 42 years are eligible to apply for Male and Female Beautician Jobs in Bahrain.
No relevant field experience is required for Beautician Jobs in Bahrain but preference will be given to experienced male and female candidates.
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to Bahrain labor Laws.
Monthly salary package is not specified in job advertisement but expected salary is between 190 – 200 Bahraini Dinars for Beautician Jobs in Bahrain.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Bahrain labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Bahrain Beautician Jobs send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Beauticians Jobs in Bahrain isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Beautician Jobs in Bahrain.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or Identity Card.
- 4 to 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.