Well-known Car Repair and Maintenance Services Workshop in Bahrain required applications for Auto Painter Jobs from willing male candidates who are experienced in full vehicle painting. The complete details of Bahrain Auto Painter Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Car Repair and Maintenance Services Workshop.
- Candidates must be have Matric or higher qualification or education.
- Have good verbal and communicational skills. Knowledge of Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 24 – 45 years are eligible to apply for Auto Painters Jobs in Bahrain.
No relevant field experience is required for Bahrain Auto Painter Jobs but preference will be given to candidates who are expert in Vehicle painting.
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to Bahrain labour Laws.
Monthly salary package for Bahrain Autos Painter Jobs is between 120 – 140 Bahraini Dinars along with overtime.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Bahrain labour Laws.
The male and female candidates who are willing to apply for Bahrain Auto Painter Jobs send their Resume/CV at email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Auto Painter Jobs in Bahrain isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Auto Painters Jobs in Bahrain.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card (CNIC) or ID card.
- 2 to 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.