Famous Services Providing Company of Bahrain Al Enma’a required applications from talented and hardworking male and female candidates for security guards jobs. The complete details of Bahrain Al Enmaa Security Company Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Al Enma’a Company.
- Candidates must have Matric, FA or BA qualification or education.
- Candidate height should be 5.6 Feet or 170 centimeters.
- Able to read, write and speak English language. Knowledge of Arabic Knowledge is and added advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 21 – 40 years are eligible to apply for Bahrain Security Guards Jobs.
No relevant field experience is required for Security Guards in kingdom of Bahrain.
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to Bahrain labour Laws.
Monthly salary package for Bahrain Al Enmaa Security Company Jobs is between 120 – 150 Bahraini Dinars.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Bahrain labour Laws.
The female and male candidates who are willing to apply for Bahrain Al Enmaa Security Company Jobs send their Resume/CV on firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Bahrain Security Company Jobs isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Bahrain Security Guard jobs.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card (CNIC) or ID card.
- 3 to 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.