Well known and famous agriculture farm in Bahrain required workers (Site engineer, construction manager, purchase officers, landscape & design engineer, quantity surveyor, planning & MEP engineer, draftsman, architecture, land surveyor, JCB operator, mini bus driver, store keepers, QA/QC engineer, HSE officer, mason, steel fixer, shuttering & finishing carpenter, plumbers, electricians, steel erector, civil & general foreman and gardeners) for agricultural, Irrigation, landscaping and horticulture in Bahrain. The complete details of Bahrain Agriculture Workers Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- Candidates must have at least FSc qualification for all posts Except engineers.
- For engineers jobs candidates must have BSc qualification along with relevant field diploma.
- Can understand and speak Arabic and English language.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 22 – 44 years are eligible to apply.
No experience is required for Agriculture Workers Jobs in Bahrain.
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to Bahrain labor Laws.
Monthly salary package for Bahrain Agriculture Workers Jobs is between 120 – 400 Bahraini Dinars.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Bahrain labor Laws.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Agriculture workers jobs.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or ID card.
- 4 to 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.