Well-known Welding Workshop in Bahrain required applications for 6G Welders Jobs from willing and hardworking male candidates to weld, shape and assemble Iron and Aluminium martial according to customers needs. The complete details of 6G Welders Jobs in Bahrain are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- Candidates applying for 6G Welders Jobs must have High School qualification or education along with 2 year welding experience.
- Have good verbal and communicational skills.
- Knowledge of Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 25 – 45 years are eligible to apply for Bahrain 6G Welder Jobs.
No relevant field experience is required for 6G Welders Jobs in Bahrain Jobs but preference will be given to experienced or gulf return male candidates.
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to Bahrain labour Laws.
Monthly salary package for 6G Welders Jobs in Bahrain is between 100 – 130 Bahraini Dinars without overtime.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement / Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Bahrain labour Laws.
The male candidates who are willing to apply for 6G Welder Jobs in Bahrain for complete details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Bahrain 6G Welder Jobs isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for 6G Welders Jobs in Bahrain.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card (CNIC) or ID card.
- 2 to 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.